Live Activation of your Brand
Concept to delivery experiential support service
As experienced, specialist suppliers of event marketing vehicles and equipment; FS Distribution offer a 'concept to delivery' solution for all types of experiential marketing campaigns.
We can source, design, build and refurbish inside and out, any type of promotional vehicle, mobile display unit, or event structure; and manage the day to day campaign logistics with our excellent account management team and dedicated transport operatives.
FS Distribution work together with a comprehensive team of contractors including specialist sign writers, vinyl graphic applicators, electricians, mechanics, IT technicians and health and safety specialists.
Together we can transform any event vehicle to meet your campaign specifications, including:
- Exterior - Transform the exterior with vinyl wraps, re-sprays, graphics/lettering; even mechanical re-specification.
- Interior - Complete interior refurbishment, branding and customisation. This could include re-upholstering, catering installations, accessibility modifications and IT installation e.g. wi-fi, network
We also have excellent supplier relations and can source a broad range of promotional materials, merchandise and consumables, at very competitive rates
- Dedicated account management team assigned to your project.
- Specialist HGV drivers and event operatives.
- Self drive available on some vehicles.
- Dedicated support vehicles with Operators Licence.
- Secure storage for valuable equipment.
- Warehousing for consumables and merchandise.
- Uniform laundering, storage and administration.
- Network of specialist contractors including sign writers, vinyl graphic applicators, IT technicians, electricians and health and safety experts.
Design and Build
We can supply, service and tailor a diverse range of promotional equipment:
We offer a comprehensive logistical and management support service for your experiential activity including:
- Close client liaison for event planning and preparation.
- Rigourous detailing of specifications, timings and delivery requirements.
- Site visits; location selection; tour scheduling; on-site liaison.
- Specialist crew provided to manage the daily preparation and set up of all promotional equipment; and end of day break down and cleaning.
- Comprehensive day to day logistical and operational management including close liaison with field staff and venue personnel.
- Top up deliveries (and collections) of consumables and merchandise.
- Stock management and control.
- Regular client communication; updates, status reports, successes, trouble shooting.