We are a third-party logistics provider, offering a range of premium services to our clients. These include both traditional warehousing and handling solutions and specialist services tailored to the field marketing and brand experience industry. Our service capabilities include large-scale kit packing, tactical and strategic fulfilment, dedicated nationwide campaign distribution, rapid response carriage via nationwide networks, comprehensive storage facilities and roadshow operation/management. As of August 2016, we joined ‘The Pallet Network Ltd’ (TPN) and became a member depot. Our pallet network operations are run alongside our traditional marketing support and logistics services, as an augmentation to our existing business. Our transport and logistic solutions are activated across the two divisions of the business, allowing us to offer competitively priced and tightly controlled distribution channels alongside a full portfolio of logistic avenues to all of our clients.
- Tactical and strategic fulfilment of ‘point of sale’ materials and e-commerce commodities.
- Long and short-term storage in recorded racked storage bays.
- Large scale packing operations (uniform and non-uniform).
- Nationwide dedicated deliveries (B2B and B2C) via our own liveried fleet.
- Rapid response nationwide parcel distribution via parcel carrier networks.
- Specialist marketing support services including production and operation of promotional vehicles (e.g. double decker buses, catering trailers) and promotional equipment procurement;
- Nationwide palletised delivery (24-hour and 48-hour delivery; timed, ‘booked in’ and dedicated day; XL delivery of ‘out of gauge’ freight, deliveries into RDCs).
- 48-hour and 72-hour palletised delivery services to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- Stock management, data capture and analysis.
- Heat sealed packing (for retail quality finish on small items);